Thank you for spending a few moments on our Web Site as you attempt to make your choice for your Home Inspection needs.
As you look around the site you will notice blue words that are underlined. These words are Quick-Links to definitions of things you may not be familiar with. Just click on them for more information, and a new window will open to help you learn all about the word or term in question. As you look at the photos throughout the site, you can get more information about these by moving your cursor over the photo. For your convenience, we have placed our Toll Free number at the top and bottom of each page, so you can call us anytime, from anywhere, at no cost to you.
Lets start at the beginning, What is a Home Inspector, and what do they do?
A home inspector is sometimes confused with a real estate appraiser. A home inspector determines the condition of a structure, whereas an appraiser determines the value of a property.
A home cannot "fail" an inspection, as there is no score or passing grade given. A professional home inspection is an examination of the current condition of a house. It is not an appraisal. It is not a municipal inspection, which verifies local building codes and code compliance. A home inspector, therefore, will not pass or fail a house, but rather describe its physical condition and indicate what components and systems may need a major or minor repair or replacement.
The purchase of a home is probably the largest investment you will ever make, so it only stands to reason that you would want an impartial, professional expert in the Home Inspection field on your side to assist you in your choices. Also, the FHA and the VA, as well as many other mortgage lenders, recommend that a home inspection be performed.
Whether you are looking to Buy a new home, Sell your existing home, or even just having your present home inspected as part of your on-going Preventative Maintenance routine, please consider a few things as you choose a Home Inspector.
- Does the Inspector have decades of experience in Residential Construction? I do. Over 29 Years.
- Is the Inspector a State Licensed Home Inspector? I am, #HI 1098
- Is the Inspector a State Licensed Mold Inspector? I am, #MRSA 481
- Is the Inspector a State Licensed Termite Inspector? I am, #JE 198022
- Is the Inspector a State Certified Radon Technician? I am, #R2301
- Is the Inspector fully insured? I am, I carry twice the coverage required by law.
- Is the Inspector a Graduate from an accredited training Institute?I am, AHIT.
- Is the Inspector a member of InterNACHI - The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors? I am.
- Do they offer a $10,000 Honor Guarantee to protect you and your property? I do.
- Can the Inspector perform Wind Mitigation Insurance Inspections? I do.
- Can the Inspector perform Four Point Insurance Inspections? I do.
- Do they offer Swimming Pool and Spa Inspections? I do.
- Do they offer Infrared Thermal Image Scanning? I do.
As you browse through our site, you will see that we meet or exceed all of your Inspection needs.
Please call us, Toll Free, anytime if you have questions about the Inspection process. We are here to offer help before, during, or after your Inspection. We are located in Lake City Florida and proudly serve of all North Florida.